Fri, Oct 26|
Social Media 101: Be Fearless in the Unknown World of Social Media (1)
“You don’t have to be “a creative” or a Social Media guru to better engage with your audience or clients etc. This workshop is will empower you to find the message of your heart or business and get to know the world social media in confidence and comfort.
Time & Location
Oct 26, 2018, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
The Heavy, 1152 Harmon Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
About The Event
Location: The Heavy is a new trendy spot for the most amazing vibes! Located in the old Lombardi's Seafood building right on the corner of Orange Ave. & 17-92. Their coffee shop will be open until 7pm for us! You are welcome to bring your own food in as well! We will have dinner catered for upcoming events!
This course covers:
- So many platforms, so little time! The Basic understanding each social platform Which platforms are best for your business
- The power of a photo: The importance of taking great photos is a phone camera ok? How to edit & editing tool apps
- What the heck is a hashtag? Hashtags, Locations & Tagging
- Haley will answer EVERY question (time permitted) that you have about social media!
What to Bring:
- Notebook, pen
- laptop or iPad
- Ticket to event or cash for arrival
- a SMILE :)
What you will leave with:
- A better understanding of all social media platforms & the purpose of each
- A clear knowledge of which one is best for you
- Understanding of hashtags, tagging, & location
- How to take a better photo for your feed
- A small list of things to clean up & focus on before the next class
- A NEW confidence in the world of Social Media, ready to take it on!
Social Media 101: Fearless